Spa At Home Etiquette
We would be very grateful if you would give these points careful consideration as it will ensure that your experience with Blossom & Jasmine is of the highest standard.
- Anything to be avoided or considered prior the treatment to ensure you gain maximum benetifs.
- If you are pregnant we would be grateful if you could indicate this at the time of booking, to avoid unnecessary cancelation as not of our therapists are trained for the pregnancy treatments.
- Advice regarding the best place in your home to have the treatment carried out.
- Questions regarding what you are hoping to get from the treatment
- Smoking - for the comfort and consideration of all our therapists, a no smoking policy is operated throughout Blossom & Jasmine services Your therapist can cancel your treatment if you start smoking at the treatment.
- Late start to your treatment will mean that your treatment time is reduced .
- If access to your property or parking near you is difficult, we would be grateful if you could indicate this at the time of booking, to avoid unnecessary delays to start and reduce your treatment time.
We would be delighted to have a chat how we can create perfect home spa package or advice on the best treatment avaiable please give us a call on 08452695937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org